I've never noticed that bad smell myself

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaconBatista

Reaction score
Has anyone realized how often WWE likes to reference its favorite of the 5senses by constantly mentioning a bad smell on each show? For instance, everytime the Boogeyman comes out, you can count on one of the announcers mentioning "ohhh that smell!" Tazz does it best.

When Boogey isn't on the show, you can bet the announce team will mention someone smelling fear, victory, or defeat. If you're lucky Cena might even tell a heel wrestler that he smells. The expressions are becoming classics alongside JR saying capacity crowd and steel chair.

In a more recent example, WWE put up commentary of fans who were at the Scranton show, and of course these people (who clearly aren't actors) all mentioned a putrid smell from the burning limo.

Just a pattern I noticed...

Truth

Reaction score
Yeah definetly...just gonna close this because its something you say in the chatbox, not in the section in which a pharaoh mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.