iv notised

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe369

Reaction score
allot of u bash me cuz of my langauge and how i type.i am not the best sure,but not the worst...i dont no why you people do it when i am nice,it is rly uncalled for and i might leve the site...i love this place but ivehad enough.plese stop ok?

wwe369 singin out

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

wwe369

Reaction score
see this is wat im talkin aout,ppl r just ignerent and dont respect others.there was just no need for the lol coment.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol u do know I like pos repped you right..

:smh

and to think I joined your club.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Rep makes your penis bigger...wait no thats post count...nvm.

Wordlife

dude ok listen

I first joined this site in 2007... May exactly. I started talking like this "omg lik Vince McMahon iz da greatist GM eva but den he blew up in hiz car n dey made it luk so real ya kno"

I got neg repped 4 straight times... all from a different member here, but with basically the same message as "If you post like that here, you will NOT make it on this forum"

Since then, I've been talking normal so to speak, and now I'm one of the most recognizable members here the past 2 years now...

I'm not bashing you at all, I'm just saying like they said to me...if you enjoy this forum alot, like I do, change like how I did. Don't post like in your "txt speak" cause you will get nowhere on this site, and the hatred for towards you will be MORE than it is now... im just trying to help you out man

wwe369

Reaction score
dude ok listen

I first joined this site in 2007... May exactly. I started talking like this "omg lik Vince McMahon iz da greatist GM eva but den he blew up in hiz car n dey made it luk so real ya kno"

I got neg repped 4 straight times... all from a different member here, but with basically the same message as "If you post like that here, you will NOT make it on this forum"

Since then, I've been talking normal so to speak, and now I'm one of the most recognizable members here the past 2 years now...

I'm not bashing you at all, I'm just saying like they said to me...if you enjoy this forum alot, like I do, change like how I did. Don't post like in your "txt speak" cause you will get nowhere on this site, and the hatred for towards you will be MORE than it is now... im just trying to help you out man

no1 hates me tho