It's on TSS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Okay you shithead, get into this thread.

First 3 people that want to be judges....go ahead and just tell me.

Travis40

Sounds good....there's 1 judge, we need 2 more to get this show on the road

Travis40

And now it's on....

IWF FLAME-ALATION CHAMBER MATCH: RATED TSS VS. TRAVIS40, BROUGHT TO YOU BY FRUITY FRUITY DELICIOUS FRUITY FRUITY DELICIOUS DELICIOUS *has foodgasm* SKIIITTTTLLLLESSSSS!!!!!!

Travis40
Reputation Power: 13

Rated TSS
Repuatation Power: a whopping.....0

JUDGES
The Italian Outsider
CMS
eyebrow2007

Travis40

Don King: There is no concrete evidence and this fight will go on as scheduled, unless of course, TSS is busy with a sheep. Next question.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

There is concrete evidence saved on my computer tbh.

WTF.jpg

Hi is TSS, I'm the other guy. This is last night, when 'Rated TSS' returned. I figured I'd ask, take a screen shot, then PM it to ms to see if he would admit being up to anything. I wanted him to admit defeat to me :D

Real TSS returned and wrecked that :2up:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
kk then somebody is playing as usual :laugh:

also you should check your emails someday james

Lol, I haven't checked my emails in awhile. I blame IWF and myspace for flooding it :smh

Travis40

Mike Adamle:I call bullshit, there is no concrete evidence that you are Brian Kendrick's Biceps...or that TSS is this mythical "hi" *hand s someone Mama Juana*...it's not becuase you need it....*waves hand in front of face*...it's because you want it