Its been forever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dylanfsdd

Reaction score
Wow, its been years since ive been on this board. Do any of the old original members still exist? If so, shoot me a PM, I miss all you nigs. My original name was "Dylanfsd", I used this forum years ago with everyone. Shoot me a PM and lets catch up!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Welcome back, you should stick around.

dylanfsdd

Reaction score
I cant figure out my password for my old account so if an Admin could shoot me a new one that would be awesome, I might stick around.. but I dont even watch wrestling anymore. I just remember good memories from this site in like 07 and wanted to catch up with some people

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Hi, site owner here.

We removed your old account as you havent paid the £100 membership fee. If you just post your bank account no, card number, address and social security number here I can sort this problem out for you swiftly.

Thanks!

Reactions: 1 person

Ben

Reaction score
I cant figure out my password for my old account so if an Admin could shoot me a new one that would be awesome, I might stick around.. but I dont even watch wrestling anymore. I just remember good memories from this site in like 07 and wanted to catch up with some people

Let me get your old username and a valid email adress and I can send you across a new password.