It's a bird, it's a plane~!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

It's super thread!

I'm sure everybody had that stage when they were younger when they wanted to be a superhero. Or maybe that was just me :eek:. Nonetheless, I'm sure there's been moments in all our lives when we have desired something superhuman to get us out of a situation or simply to have a little fun.

So if you could have one superpower, and only one, what would it be?

For me, definitely time control. It'd be awesome just to be able to skip forward to the end of boring classes, go back in time to enjoy happier moments or even just freeze time and mess around with people.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Probably Time Control, especially if I or someone else makes a mistake, just rewind and we can try it a different way.

Reaction score
Being able to fly. C'mon, that'd be fucking sweet!

Runners up included:
-Stopping time (with the ability to unfreeze people!)
-Turning invisible
-Being Michael Scofield :p

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Man, I have spent HOURS daydreaming about time control. I could legitimately make millions if dollars with it as well as have LOTS of fun with it. That's the ultimate right there.

LadyHotrod

I used to play X-Men with my friends in elementary school, lulz.

My favourite hero ever is Storm so I'd be the "white Storm". Being able to control weather would rule.

PeepShow

Either going back to any time period I want or being invisible would be my choices.

the dark knight

answered in a survey some time ago. too lazy to search and quote myself.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Man, I have spent HOURS daydreaming about time control. I could legitimately make millions if dollars with it as well as have LOTS of fun with it. That's the ultimate right there.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as Chuck. Thinking about how much I can do with Time Control is how i fall asleep at night.

seX-Power

Either invisibility or the power to possess others and control what they do.