Its 12:30am (aprox).......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Okay just so that I don't have 50 pm msgs tomorrow bitching about stuff, its like this. I'm tired and I'm going to bed. I have to help my parents move Saturday morning (starting at 8:30am) So I probably won't be on until late afternoon or evening. I realize there is stuff people will have wanted updated, but its just going to have to wait. What I do promise to have updated by this time tomorrow.

-GM Pool Smackdown results
-GM Pool Leaderboard
-GM Pool Signing, Free Agents & Brand Information Updates
-Queen of the Cage & Cuffs Match added to TNA Betting Section
-Big Show vs. Great Khali Match added to WWE Betting Section
-First match up of the Open Triple Teasers Part 2 Trivia Tournament

If there is anything else anyone can think of that I should have updated in the next 24 hours please feel free to reply with it in this thread.

This Guy

This Guy could you edit the trivia standings please.

The Trivia standings were up to date when I made that post originally, and are always updated when trivias are closed.

anyways, so much for my promise. Sorry folks. Things happened beyond my control Updates I promised for 10 hours ago are in progress now.

This Guy

^^No kidding eh?

Okay updates are all done including adding MVP (c) vs. Matt Hardy for Backlash Betting which I didn't know was a match when I posted that on Friday night.

For the record not only were the trivia rankings up to date on friday night when I made this thread, there was nothing for me to update on the rankings either as no trivia had been finished and completed that anyone could have earned points on.

However mine finishes tonight and will be posted when I come on to do the PPV betting results for tonight.