Italian joke (no offense meant)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RC Styles

Reaction score
(Attention: This must be read with an Italian accent, preferably out loud.)
One day Ima gonna Malta to a bigga hotel. Ina morning I go to eat brekfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pissis toast. She brings me only one piss. I tella her I want two piss. She says go to the toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna two piss onna my plate. She say you better not not piss on plate you sonna ma *****. Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and knife but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tell me everyone does. I tella her you no understand, I wanna fock on the table. She say better not fock on table, you sonna ma *****. I don't even know the lady and she call me a sonna ma *****. So I go to my room inna hotel, and there is no sheit. I call the manager and tella him I wanna a sheit. He tella me go to the toilet. I say you no understand, I wanna sheit on my bed. He say you better not piss on bed you sonna ma *****. I don't even know the man and he call me a sonna ma *****. I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: ''Peace unto you'' I say ''Piss unto you too ya, sonna m

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Old stuff, there is a video on youtube for this..
Btw the accent is Naples one, not Italian one.

Reaction score
Is all the joke there because it ends at a weird end.. & It's not funny at all.

RC Styles

Reaction score
How to Impress an Italian Lady:

Wine her, dine her, hug her, support her, compliment her, suprise her, smile at her, hold her, romance her, laugh with her, shop with her, cuddle her, go to the end of the earth for her...

How to Impress an Italian Man:
Show up naked, Bring Beer.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Show up naked is enough, as long as the girl is hot.
As for italian women, money is enough, like everyone else.

RC Styles

Reaction score

take a look at the "best italian wrestler" :lmao