It is okay to touch Mars?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Vsauce has an incredible ability to get me thinking, and topics like this are ones I love the most. Give it a watch, you won't regret it.

Question. Assuming we colonize Mars in the 2030s as planned, would you consider visiting or even living there?

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
bet you wish you could touch Mars you fucking pervert

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
All I'd need is a good internet connection and pizza.

Serious note, great video and the idea of Humanity expanding itself to another planet is so cool, who knew Science and technology would advance to the point that this is a legitimate possibility.

Well...there is always Mariah Mars for that kind of...touching...

3290825753.jpg

And to answer the original question...Yes...I would live on/visit Mars...
As long as it didn't turn out like that terrible John Carpenter film.

This is a family site ffs!

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

Yes, yes I would like to live on Mars. Although I can almost guarantee I wouldn't be able to afford it, because you know whenever we have the first colonies in space set up it's going to be outrageously expensive.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
If the suits evolve from the clunky pieces of crap to the sleek Mass Effect type of armor I'm all game. Gotta look somewhat good trying to court an alien ya dig.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Yes, yes I would like to live on Mars. Although I can almost guarantee I wouldn't be able to afford it, because you know whenever we have the first colonies in space set up it's going to be outrageously expensive.

I love Farns :farnsworth:

And yeah, it will be restricted to the elite of the world because of the price... well, unless they need test dummies. If people want to go to Mars, have at it. Unless we have a safe walk through portal, I'll be staying here lol