It has happened

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Well there you go FAC now answers to HIAT. Now have a nice day my dumb friends.

Enigma22

Reaction score
no one seems to give a shit... :rocket:

This Guy

how does one section with no rules, answer to another section with no rules, neither of which have a moderator because there are no rules?

-TJ-

Becuase FAC is now a sub section of HIAT. So HIAT owns FAC now. Just like WWE Section owns WWE PPV, BTB Owns BTB Lounge, MS Tipsters owns Past Tipsters Ect.......

NOW DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN.... -_-

This Guy

Becuase FAC is now a sub section of HIAT. So HIAT owns FAC now. Just like WWE Section owns WWE PPV, BTB Owns BTB Lounge, MS Tipsters owns Past Tipsters Ect.......

NOW DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN.... -_-

Okay....but again, how can an inanimate object own another inanimate object? I mean thats like saying your Monitor owns your computer desk.

Wordlife

^lmfao.. and he told a supermod to not post in this thread again... hmmmm not a smart thing to do

-TJ-

Why isn't it???????? And besides he an admin :g:

FAC = No rules so i can't get in trouble for telling him not to post.

Wordlife

ok maybe you are right... it just seems odd to see someone tell an admin not to post in a thread when he can basically just close it or shut it down like nothin, my fault man