It doesn't matter what my name is!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Name: ^ up there
Favourite Superstar & Why: Jericho. Undisputed champ, paid more dues than just about anybody, and he is one of the greatest heels in history.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: I began watching (not understanding :D) around 1999, 4 years old then. First actual pay-per-view was Survivor Series 2003. Followed it till early '07 and took a break for a couple years. Came back mid 2009 and needless to say I was thoroughly confused to discover DX, Super Cena, PG, and ECW. I have been watching avidly ever since. Never miss an episode and if I do, catch the highlights on Youtube.
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE, of course.
How did you find the site? I searched "New wrestling forums" in google. I was searching for one, but that forum that comes up as the first result looked like a gimmick with all of that membership purchasing. I also like the layout of this site, very easy to read and navigate.
Will I be active here: Probably once a day at least. I wanted something to do while browsing the net.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, also we have every wwe TV show put up on YouTube if you ever miss an episode. Are you watching tomorrow? If so you should come and join us in our discussion thread.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
#Heel said:
Name: ^ up there
Favourite Superstar & Why: Jericho. Undisputed champ, paid more dues than just about anybody, and he is one of the greatest heels in history.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: I began watching (not understanding :D) around 1999, 4 years old then. First actual pay-per-view was Survivor Series 2003. Followed it till early '07 and took a break for a couple years. Came back mid 2009 and needless to say I was thoroughly confused to discover DX, Super Cena, PG, and ECW. I have been watching avidly ever since. Never miss an episode and if I do, catch the highlights on Youtube.
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE, of course.
How did you find the site? I searched "New wrestling forums" in google. I was searching for one, but that forum that comes up as the first result looked like a gimmick with all of that membership purchasing. I also like the layout of this site, very easy to read and navigate.
Will I be active here: Probably once a day at least. I wanted something to do while browsing the net.

YES you posted! Why am I so excited? Well I've been begging one of our users to take the #Heel name on here since it's been so long and no one has even thought of it, plus it's the best hash tag on the internet.

Anyway, any Jericho fan is a friend of mine! It also warms my heart every time a new member finds us through google, I love google referrals. I'm glad you like our layout too.

Welcome to the forum! :)

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nice! Thanks for the welcome, I'll be sure to check out your channel and the discussion.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Welcome #Heel !
I hope you gonna turn face soon, so you can challenge me, the NEW face of @wweforumsnet for the Face Title.

You're welcome!

Reaction score
seabs is still jelly at your name. He always talked about it and asked other people to change their to #Heel.