Promos It Ain't Over...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
It Ain't Over...

The scene opens with birds chirping nearby on a bright afternoon and a slightly smashed up driveway right next to a chain linked yard covered in dirt patches, a black truck pulls up and then slamming of its door is heard as our character walks into the view.

Wooooooooo, damn! I'm fuckin' exhausted after that shit...

The man that is known as Darius Wright stops in his tracks, staring straight at a wavery view before he starts having a more direct conversation.

Oh, so it's you...I knew it. I knew that you would be back but I must say, I am still surprised you stuck around this long even after that crazy year I had. I guess you truly are exceptional...in my book, anyways.

Darius instantly grins with pride...

But enough about that, I'm sure you're here to see what I've up to...where I've been this entire time and who got dealt with over the last couple of months...

Still grinning, Darius goes on to explain...

Well...

The scene turns into a flashback like from a movie or TV show and our "hero" (in a sense of the word), guides us along with his narration of this event.

...First...I went on a hunt...

The paused image plays right before our eyes with its original audio.

HEY MUTHAFUCKA, I DONE TOLD YOU...TO FESS UP...OR ELSE!!

But D-Dub...I don't know who put the hit out on you, I swear on my baby moms.

Oh you don't know nothing, huh?

Not even a little, please big homie...just let me go. Please!

As DW held the guy in a shoulder arm lock to force his cooperation in giving up any information, the young gentleman is quivering and trying to make his final attempts at yanking his arm away which is the worst idea right now. Because Darius just tightens his hooked arm even more and keep him in place right next to himself.

Well you'd be glad to know...that I'm going to...let. you. go...

Well shit! Thank God! I always said that my big homie is good around these bl...

D-Dub interrupts the young man from completing his statement as he has more to say.

BUT...But...that was before...I saw...you had those saaaammme boots...that Ronnie's crew roll with and don't nobody...

Darius proceeds to break whatever tissue and bone part around the guy's arm socket.

NOBODY...IN THIS AREA...

You can hear the loud snap followed by the victim's holler while Darius sports his usual, emotionless face expression. One that many of people have had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing before, during and/or after the rampage of a man that refers to himself as The Dark Traveler.

AAAAAAHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCCCK!!! MY ARM!!! MY FUCKIN ARM!!!!...SHIT, MAN!! I'M SORRY...I'm sorry...FUCK...

The young thug screamed and whimpered as the rush of pain shot throughout every part of his arm. This is when Darius finally lets go of the injured extremity and continues to talk.

...and I say...nobody...in this area...EVER just knows nothing...when it comes to Ronnie's crew. I mean shit, ya'll got more news than TMZ! And everybody knows that when DW comes around, asking for information...you give him every bit that you got. NO EXCEPTIONS! So...I'll ask you again, who put the hit out on me? Hmm? Give me a name...NOW!

With his arm in agonizing pain, the thug musters about the strength and courage to provide the bit of intel he has.

Karlos! It had something to do with Karlos from Parliament...That's all I heard.

The scene switches to a new paused one.

So...then I got tired of going from one dumbass to another...

The scene begins but there's hardly any talking this time as Darius doesn't try to chit chat to these individuals. Instead, he just attacks them one by one...over...and over...and over...and over...and over again, until they beg and plead for surrender. The current scene vanishes and DW is back in plain view talking in a close up shot.

...And so, I just took over a block or two. Actually I took over a lot of the blocks...and it wasn't long before I claimed every street and every hood in LA as my very own. So yeah, now I'm the king...and after all the drama had settled down, I went through a depressive state of sorts, yet I still fought every so often in my backyard here. And then...and then...

Darius is having some kind of moment as he goes quiet, looking down at the ground as he is just stumped on what to say next.

I mean...you wouldn't believe it if I told you but...let's just say, you'll soon see what happened next to bring me back to what I've been wishing and wanting for. By then you'll understand more...but for NOW...NOW we have us a brand new world ahead of us. A BRAND NEW WRESTLING COMPANY!!! And you know like I do that this just goes to show you. one thing..and that is...it ain't over...yet.
OH NO...IT AIN'T OVER BY A LONG SHOT OR A SHORT ONE EITHER. I'm coming back to show what your beloved Dark Traveler can really do and I don't wanna hear no poor excuses about "sorry Darius, we had to put you in a 20 man match this week. Is that okay with me?" NO! NO FUCKIN' WAY! From now on, this new Darius Wright is going to hold EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE...accountable. You want a match with the Dark one...you will...PAY. THE. COST! You want to come see me face to face before or after a match...yeah, you will...PAY. THE. COST! You want to win and get the big push, the big money...guess what? YEP, YOU GOT IT! You will...pay. the. cost! To put it all in a crystal clear perspective, everybody and anybody standing in my way to the top whether you manage to beat me in match or interfere in my affairs..
.just go on and say goodbye to your dreams...your wishes...your hopes...your aspirations and promises because if there is anything guaranteed...at one point...or another...

YOU WILL...pay. that. cost...

The scene fades out with Darius Wright slightly nodding his head to confirm that he means what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.