Is WWE giving fans their monies worth?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are WWE fans getting enough bang for their buck?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Real men don't buy PPV's.. They use streams!

• Total voters

Soulpower

Lol, monies.

This would be the total amount of wrestling per PPV since Backlash 2008.

Backlash - 1 hour, 36 minutes, 22 seconds
Judgment Day - 1 hour, 31 minutes, 16 seconds
One Night Stand - 1 hour, 35 minutes, 50 seconds
Night of Champions - 1 hour, 34 minutes, 37 seconds
Great American Bash - 1 hour, 31 minutes, 39 seconds
SummerSlam - 1 hour, 17 minutes, 19 seconds
Unforgiven - 1 hour, 41 minutes, 45 seconds
No Mercy - 1 hour, 22 minutes, 25 seconds
Cyber Sunday - 1 hour, 32 minutes, 28 seconds
Survivor Series - 1 hour, 32 minutes, 30 seconds
Armageddon - 1 hour, 22 minutes, 9 seconds
Royal Rumble - 1 hour, 49 minutes, 51 seconds
No Way Out - 1 hour, 45 minutes, 53 seconds
WrestleMania 25 - 1 hour, 51 minutes, 45 seconds
Backlash 09 - 1 hour, 41 minutes, 10 seconds

The WM 25 number is staggering. 50 to 55 bucks for less than 2 hours of wrestling (On a 4 hour show).

So, are we getting robbed by WWE on a monthly basis?

LKP

Short and sweet answer here dude sorry and its No we aint having our MONEY'S(lol) worth. More wrestling and less shit i say:).

Kaedon

Reaction score
yes, as I pay nothing :D but quantity doesnt = quality. and quality is subjective.

MikeRaw

I agree with you. It's a rip off, and not enough bang for buck, but not because of lack of wrestling. I don't have a problem with that. A full 3 hours of wrestling would be too much for my liking, as some of the guys who can't handle it would have to wrestle past their limits. I also can enjoy a segment or promo just as much as a match at times to, so I don't have a problem with the whole match time thing. The matches suit me just fine.
Despite that, I still feel ruipped off, because it's so damn expensive. The product isn't the problem for me, but with prices that high, there's not such thing as bang for your buck.

noumenon

With the PPV quality lately you're seriously better off just watching the inevitable rematch the next night to the same result.

The Rated R CMStar

As it is Sports ENTERTAINMENT and not wrestling, no.

LKP

^^^ I get your point but cmon, with matches like steamboat vs y2j at backlash i would rather watch that than santina kissing khali. Is it funny? yes it it is but id rather watch a classic also. Entertainment can happen backstage in a segment not take up 10 mins of tv time when a match could be happening. Like people moaned at at WM25 with kid rock performing instead of tag match up.

the dark knight

meh, i dont care how much wrestling i get really as much as i care not to waste time on stupid shit like a mini kid rock concert. if its all promos and good segments though, i dont mind.

as for teh money, i only felt i got robbed after i watched RR and WM25. the rest were ok...didn't really feel robbed but maybe cuz its cheaper here >_>

The Rated R CMStar

^^^ I get your point but cmon, with matches like steamboat vs y2j at backlash i would rather watch that than santina kissing khali.

That's why you are paying to see Y2J vs Steamboat and are getting Santina kissing Khali for free.

MikeRaw

It was SP. That's why he didn't make the votes public... Stupid WWE mark >_>

MikeRaw

^He said you're getting the Khali and Santina segment for free, and getting Jericho vs Steamboat on PPV.