Is WWE 2K17 worth the $26 that is currently on sale at my local video game store?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just wondering. The fact that 2K finally added a backstage brawl gameplay to 2K17 is what got me interested. Is it worth the money in your honest opinion?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering. The fact that 2K finally added a backstage brawl gameplay to 2K17 is what got me interested. Is it worth the money in your honest opinion?
First time playing it yeah. It'll soon get repetitive like most sport games. 26 dollars is good though

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
First time playing it yeah. It'll soon get repetitive like most sport games. 26 dollars is good though

This. My career and universe mode will keep you busy for the first 2-3 months. And of course you can join one of the leagues, that will probably be the way to squeeze maximum time out of it.

But yeah, IMO, it's worth the sub 30$ price tag.