Is this game worth $40?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Just came out today. I loved the Allstar Racing game quite a lot but I think I only paid $12 for is.
At $40, this seems a bit much for a racing game.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
When I was a kid, I pestered my mom to buy the latest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Arcade Game on NES. When it was first released it was $49.99. As the months went by and it was no longer the flavor of the month the price went down.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It's a step-down from Transformed, but still a fun time. The team-work mechanics are pretty fun and give the game it's own unique identity amidst the sea of Kart Racers, but it's still fundamentally a kart racer. Worth to play when it's cheaper, but it didn't take too long for me to kinda get bored of it (Transformed kept my attention a lot longer, kinda tired out from Team Sonic Racing after completing Chapter 3 [I'll finish the adventure mode at some point though]).