Is that a rat I smell?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Last Monday on RAW, every contracted wrestler that was there that night was supposed to be in the ring for a GM battle royal.

Where was John Cena? Several absent guys were accounted for due to injury, such as Lashley, but not only was Cena in the building, he wrestled later that night!

I don't know about you, but I smell a rat.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Last Monday on RAW, every contracted wrestler that was there that night was supposed to be in the ring for a GM battle royal.

Where was John Cena? Several absent guys were accounted for due to injury, such as Lashley, but not only was Cena in the building, he wrestled later that night!

I don't know about you, but I smell a rat.

That's every contracted wrestler that didn't have a match afterwards. Carlito, Orton, Cena and others didn't have matches until later and therefore deemed ineligible. Lashley has an injury right now so he can't wrestle, he might have gotten something "torn", a typical injury when you are on steroids.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
ummmm what? well duh not every contracted wrestler was in the ring....a better question to ask is who really gives a flying crap about this? i mean we could go through the roster and point out every one that wasnt apart of it but what would that prove?

straight_edge76

It was just A way to get everyone Not involved in the Cena/Orton feud some TV time, nothing to big.

Reaction score
Have you nothing better to bitch and moan about? Who cares if everyone was not in it? Regal as GM was going to happen regardless.

Reaction score
Have you nothing better to bitch and moan about? Who cares if everyone was not in it? Regal as GM was going to happen regardless.

Right. They needed to get guys on TV who usually weren't, just to prove to the marks that they were still on Raw. But WWE are idiots for not using Super Crazy, and London/Kendrick in the first place but thats besides the point.

Keeb Daddy

Reaction score
that match was gay... battle royals are Blue, except for the Royal Rumble where the stakes actually matter a little and the format is better...

and I just want to add that I can not stand to watch Kendrick and London matches... at all...

except when Deuce and Domino were smashin' them a while back...

The Ripper

Reaction score
they couldnt have the top guys like cena and orton because nobody would have bought regal winning they could probably just about handle kennedy getting elimanated and umaga took himself out

pastavirus

Reaction score
OMG! Srsly, Thats a great point you have there. I think that John Cena has a lot to answer for to the fans. This included. I think he should explain his where-abouts the night William Regal became the Alliance Commissioner in 2001 too. Or is that too hard to answer. . . Johnbob Judaspants?!?

the dark knight

that 1st post has "im a smart guy. wwe are stupid. its the 1st Raw i watch" all over it.

they didnt have to bring everyone. yes, i wanted Cena there but you have to agree that having the WWE champ with the guys would hurt the image of the ME.

Truth

Reaction score
So what, it was a battle royal, he wasnt going to win, Orton wasnt there either. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.