Is Stealing and Taking Credit Right?

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

KroniK was saying earlier in the shitbox, that he needed a match for an e-fed that he 'writes' for. He didn't feel like wondering, so he was wondering if any active member had written it. He then said that if an inactive member had written it, he would just take it, and that wouldn't be wrong. He would pass it off as his own, and not give credit. Why? Because the guy was inactive anyway?

So is this right? He claims they are dead to the forum, so it is no problem. They are inactive, so it won't matter if he steals their work.

Opinions?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

No its wrong to steal ones work just because there gone. Even though they aren't there, they worked hard to achieve that specified piece of work. If the person has any good in them they wouldn't steal it. Its still their work and the thief didn't work on it so its still copyright infringement imo.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I never said I would take credit for it. NEVER. I just simply said I'd take it. If the person no longer exists here, why not pass up the chance? Come on, seriously.

But yeah, I'd take it if they were no longer here.

That is taking credit if you are just taking.

That's not what you were saying earlier. Earlier it was, "Who cares, the guy is dead to the forum. He may even be dead."