Is Safari just slow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Ok i usually use my windows laptop when im in the forum and photoshop until it broke so now i have to use my mac.. and everytime i go on the forum the little color wheel comes out(means the page is loading) for a pretty long time.. I guessing its the gifs because there so slow and it usually frezzes once i see a gif especailly that bring back Goldberg campaing thing.... so then i tried opening the forum on fire fox which i never use and the forum works perfectly... nothing serious here but is sumthin wrong with my safari or is this normal?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^I think it's just the timing. That shit happened to me when I tried logging on earlier, and happens kinda often to be honest. It'll only load a page (typically homepage) and subforums take forever to open, not just threads. Server downtime probably.