Is Ricky Ortiz slowly being buried?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Plagiarism huh? why don't you use your brain to come up with your own threads. - Chuck

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
good, he is completely useless, might as well develop a guy with some talent, just another large guy with a gimmick, well actually his gimmick is not anything.. so ya he is bad

Vandy316

Reaction score
its probably similar to MVP. they fear that they pushed him too and turn out like Brock and Lashley

Kaedon

Reaction score
You have to have achieved something to be buried.

Reaction score
its probably similar to MVP. they fear that they pushed him too and turn out like Brock and Lashley

Nah. MVP is already established. Ortiz is not even a sophomore wrestler yet. He's currently giving Swagger a good kick into the ECW title direction, so let's wait and see what they decide after that.

Switch to Smackdown! as a tag-teamer?

seX-Power

Is it just me, or did he seem to be teetering towards homosexuality during that promo with Punk and Kingston? When he pulled out that towel, he had a really disturbing look on his face, and when he said 'anything for you' it was actually quite creepy, not to mention queer.

He could be an ECW midcarder in the future, but he gets no reaction so I don't see any maion eventing for him in the future. Also, Tiffany is actually quite ugly.

edit- I have a better idea. Put him on Smackdown and make him Umaga's manager. He has a tad of charisma and the Samoan Bulldozer needs a mouthpiece anyway.

xtremebadass

Ricky Ortiz rules. I don't care how bad he may seem on TV, he has talent, it's just ECW had to choose between him and Swagger. That's it, he got beat out by Swagger. Let's just hope he doesn't get beat out by Gavin Spears or DJ Gabriel next.

Hometown Kid

^ Speaking of buried - Gavin Spears. :laugh:

He sucks. I can't believe Colt Cabana wasn't given something like this to work with. He could have made this gimmick into something awesome and instead we've got this clown giving mediocre at best stuff. He's gonna get bumped soon though so...>_>

xtremebadass

Gavin Spears, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Ryan Bradock, Ricky Ortiz, hell, even Braden Walker had more airtime than Scotty Goldman. WTF MAN!

Evil Austin

Yeh Colt Cabana is one of my favorite indie wrestlers and when they brought him up I was so pumped and now it's like put him back down. He will get more noticed then.

ThePlumber702

Reaction score
Ortiz was a stupid idea in the first place... it always is when they try to shove something down the fans throats... maybe after a year or two of work he could be a jobber