Is orton about to turn heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Just watched tis week's Smackdown ! and well , it looks like if sheamus and orton are gonna have some kind of mini feud , I just think that randy will slowly turn heel by actions like this

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I think so, if he is feuding with Sheamus then yes.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I think it's obvious how this is going to turn out. Three last men in the rumble: Cena, Orton, Sheamus.
Cena is eliminated, he is shocked, regular Cena loss routine, blah blah blah.
Last men standing: Orton and Sheamus.
Orton wins (surprisingly). So he is going to Wrestlemania to fight the Big Show.
BUT (unsurprisingly) Sheamus joins that feud, and it's 2008 all over again.

Reaction score
Someone will eliminate one in the rumble, then the other will eliminate the other one at Elimination Chamber. Then they will have a 1 V 1 match at Mania' which Sheamus will win putting him over as smackdown's top face while orton becomes a top heel.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Possibly. Not being able to watch SD currently, but I guess it could happen given his feud with Sheamus.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
I hope so, and i also hope that orton can be the heel he used to be, or else will be the same boring character

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Their match at WM won't be a title match , and no, non of them will win the Rumble.