Is Mr. McMahon hospitalized AGAIN?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I get the feeling Vince does this every year. Something seems to happen to him every summer and we don't see him for a very long time. Did Big Show put him out or will Hunter have to come back and fire Johnny on Sunday?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No idea. Hospitalized for a punch Cena will most likely kick out of is so unrealistic though, I hate that.

I hope he's not for his sake, he was a massive draw this week.

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
Did Big Show put him out?

Errrr no......a replay on my Sky+ box in slow motion revealed that he never even made contact

And it's allllllllllllll fake.......so no he isn't in hospital

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No idea. Hospitalized for a punch Cena will most likely kick out of is so unrealistic though, I hate that.
Vince is a brittle old man though. Cena is a strong buff superhero!

Ironman666 said:
Errrr no......a replay on my Sky+ box in slow motion revealed that he never even made contact

And it's allllllllllllll fake.......so no he isn't in hospital

She mean's kayfabe in the hospital

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
True, always out for some time during the summer. Well, getting hospitalized due to a punch is silly, but I've seen worse.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Leo C said:
True, always out for some time during the summer. Well, getting hospitalized due to a punch is silly, but I've seen worse.

Are you guys serious? If Big Show really punched Vince full on in the face he would probably be in the morgue, so how is it 'silly' that he would be hospitalized from it?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Are you guys serious? If Big Show really punched Vince full on in the face he would probably be in the morgue, so how is it 'silly' that he would be hospitalized from it?

Full on and a normal punch is different.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Full on and a normal punch is different.

His weapon of mass destruction finisher isn't really supposed to be a normal punch is it? That's what he hit Vince with (well, almost hit him with)

Lil' Wade said:
So I guess in a real fight Big Show > Everyone in WWE?

lol, no. Brock would shove Big Show's head up his own ass if they fought.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I meant from a kayfabe standpoint. Because OK, it normally knocks people out, but it's not like Orton's punt that "takes them out". It just seems weird, but since he's 66, it's OK, I guess.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
They could lay this story; "Vince got hit directly on his cranium from an unexpected WMD from the Big Show. Normally it would knock out the person, but since Vince is 66 years old, wasn't expecting to fight, and Big Show put more into this punch then ever before because of his rage at Cena, that he has a concussion and won't be back for sme time."

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Farooq said:
They could lay this story; "Vince got hit directly on his cranium from an unexpected WMD from the Big Show. Normally it would knock out the person, but since Vince is 66 years old, wasn't expecting to fight, and Big Show put more into this punch then ever before because of his rage at Cena, that he has a concussion and won't be back for sme time."

There you go, that's a reasonable explanation.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Farooq said:

This is true, he did intend to hit John. It might be like throwing a baseball into a fence and someone stepping into it and taking the impact.

+1 Farooq