Is Lashley a heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Last night on RAW Lashley speared Cena after he signed his contract for a match at Great American Bash, does this make Lashey a heel now? I hope so because I think he would be alot better as a heel

Rated RJC

Reaction score
If he's heel he better get a manager, because he is a horrible mic worker. Face/face is the best way this can work, Cena will still win so who cares.

(I want Cena to win)

Truth

Reaction score
Lashley would be better off as a heel, this way he doesnt need to be liked, if you all hate him then well, hes a heel so continue to hate him. He would officially be hte black Lesnar is he is to become a heel and will definetly gain my interest more as I think big men like him are always better off as heels and his promos should be a little better now. He can finally play a good character, taking people out like the huge monster he is, feeling no remorse, it will definetly get heel heat. Lashley as a face is not ME material, Lashley as a heel imo definetly is but we will just have to wait and see.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
For you're theory to work Truth I say he would need to be off tv for a little bit, i dont think he can transition just like this. Well, there's always the theory he can come in and literally destroy people then hardly talk. The fact is Cena haters will still be angry because Lashley's not going to win no matter what.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
It looks as though he'll be in the Batista before Mania 23 situatuion... Being kind of a Tweener role. As soon as The Great American Bash is over & he shakes Cena's hand after losing to him expect him to be back to normal... because what Faces are there on Raw At the moment if he's heel... ermmm Cena... & JEFF HARDY !?!?! & your loaded with Orton, Booker, Kennedy, Lashley, Carlito & Umaga! as the top Heels! Oh well you can just line them up & jobb them all to Cena ! Whippe!

phantomgerald

Yeah i think its a tweener for this feud, and would become face again after this feud is over. I don't think Lashley will ever be heel. His mic skills are bad and he doesn't have a mean look unlike other wrestlers.

LKP

No one really booed lashley when eh speard cena so im guessing its face vs face going into gab casue cena will get his own back next week and get booed. Face vs face i think but people will boo cena anyways.

Truth

Reaction score
For you're theory to work Truth I say he would need to be off tv for a little bit, i dont think he can transition just like this. Well, there's always the theory he can come in and literally destroy people then hardly talk. The fact is Cena haters will still be angry because Lashley's not going to win no matter what.

Not neccessarily. He could just be so determined to be Champion again that it has taken him over and made him a completely different person, a savage beast looking for gold. He wouldnt even need to talk that much, maybe get Heyman to be his manager, claiming Lashleys finally unleashed the beast inside of him and now he will lead him to success, with his brains and Lashleys brute. This could definetly work, it will be more successful then Lashley as face.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think if Lashley turned heel at this point he wouldn't be getting real heat, it would be more like X-Pac heat.

BTW, Lashley to win the title, but drops it to Orton (ugh) shortly afterwards.

Christian

Reaction score
That'd be pretty tight if he were a heel.. I like Cena and Lashley but I think Lashley i s more of a crowd pleaser, he needs to take some mic lessons from Kennedy, though.

3lions

Reaction score
Lashley is not a heel. is a face and will continue to be a face for the considerable future. However, he will be playing the heel role during his feud with Cena, due to the fact that Cena is so successful as a face and WWE is scared to turn him heel.

Speaking of Lashley, it he were to turn heel, then the foundations for a possible storyline are already in place. Rumours of the Nation Of domination reforming were all over the place a while back, and it could happen now. Think about it, the NOD returns, with Booker as the leader (ditching his King gimmick), Shelton as the athlete of the group (returning to his racism victim gimmick), Cryme Tyme as the tag team (who play off the gangsta gimmick) and Ron Simmons possibly being the veteran. DOM begin to dominate Raw ... Lashley then suddenly turns on the top face who is feuding against NOD (HHH? Cena?) and BANG! Heel turn in an instant.

Far fetched? Maybe. Interesting and possible? Yes.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I don't know?.....HBK turned on Cena the Monday before 'Mania and he was still a face during and after.

Sting!

Reaction score
There trying to give Lashley heat when all its doing is giving me and some others hope that cena will lose.
All I see is "you speared me and I fu-d you and won chump" its a repetitive angle .

X-Pac

Reaction score
Of course Lashley is a heel. Did you not see him Spear Cena and what a sight that was.

Sting!

Reaction score
... hell ive taken worse spears in my league matches and suffered concussions ,and i stood up faster then cena was counting down Lashleys posing time.