IS JOHN CENA TRULY IN THE LEVEL OF UNDERTAKER OR HHH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I HAVE NOTICED THIS GUYS, I MEAN IN EVERY BIG - MATCH SITUATION LIKE CENA VS HHH, CENA VS BATISTA JOHN CENA DOESN'T TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL I'M STARTING TO THINK WHETHER HE HAS EARNED THIS SPOTBY JUST KISSING MR.MCMAHONS ASS REMEMBER CM PUNK SAYING " CENA'S NOTHING BUT AN ASS-KISSER AND THAT'S WHY HE HAS BEEN THE GUY HE IS TODAY". SO I MAY BE WRONG BUT I HAVE DISCUSSED THIS WITH A LOT OF FRIENDS OF MINE BUT THEY HAVE AGREED WITH ME SO I THOUGHT I SHOULD ASK YOU. WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHT

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Cena is better than Taker or HHH

TheXtremeDiva

Jobber
Reaction score
I wouldn't say he is at the level of Taker or Trips because i wouldn't want to pissed off any Cena marks on here but IMO I think Taker & Trips is 100% better then Cena and his 5 moves

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
His position has nothing to do with asslicking, I've never understood that. Is he at the level of Undertaker? Probably not at the moment, but when he retires he sure as hell will be whether his haters like it or not.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
In the overall scheme of things, he is really already at their level and maybe past it. Sure, he's not as great of a worker (in general) as they are, but he's been the top face of the WWE for a longer period of time than either of them have. Like it or not (and I don't), if he retired today, he's probably be in the top 10 wrestling superstars of all time.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Depending on what criteria.. For the legendary status, no, but for the company status, he has surpassed both HHH and Taker. Cena is the face of the WWE, something Taker or HHH never was.