Is it time for an AJ Styles face turn?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Im sick of AJ being a lackee of Cage or Angle.When he was a face he was more over with the fans than anyone else,winning world titles,and getting the x-divison noticed.Does anyone remember him winning the tna mvp award two or three times in a row?

Now it's been two years (maybe more maybe less) of him kissing Cage or Angle's ass.While i admit it was great for a change and he was funny for a while.But now they have over used it with all these fricking comedy skits.So is anyone else hoping for a change? Because i sure as hell am.

PeepShow

Yeah, it's only been about a year since he started doing thing's with Christian. It seems longer b/c it's gotten kind of old, but I totally agree with you. I hope he turns face at the next PPV or something and turns on Angle. Thats a very slim chance, but I think it could work. It needs to be done soon though.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Ofcourse, he has been a clumpsy heel now forever, and it's starting to make him look worse than he ever has been. I don't know about you, but I would love a cocky face right about now.

chessarmy

an AJ Styles face turn is waaay far off, Styles has to loose the Tag Title first, and then maybe later this year Angle will turn on AJ causing AJ to turn face (Like HHH turning on Orton a while ago)

The Ripper

Reaction score
I think I see a Styles/Angle feud because of Karen Angle or something?

I think i see that to with Anglegetting jealousm of Styles and Karen. this would release Styles and could get rid of Karen.

I would rather have Aj as a legitiment heels rather than he be face

MJ807

Reaction score
The problem now is he is stuck in this dopey phase where he acts like hes Blue. Now what I think will happen is he will see like Kurt and Karen making out and since he has a crush on her he will lose it and go crazy on Kurt and become a serious face. But other than that I see him staying as Kurt's sidekick for a while.

Nation

I think AJ is working as a heel, he did nothing as a face.

OK? That's why he's a 3 time NWA World Champion,he was voted TNA MVP two or three times and he is credited as creating the x-division.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

he was crap on the mic as a face. but still he needs to turn. hes better then the reatrd hes acting like

cjtwba

Reaction score
i think that he will somehow end up winning the title off someone else as kurt will lose it to someone and angle will demand a match aj agrees but kurt wants aj to lie down but he doesn't want to and aj will turn face then.

gashface

Reaction score
I didn't mean his achievements, the only reason he doesn't have those now is because TNA is utilizing other talent. I meant that his microphone skills and character development have worked better as a heel.

therazar

Reaction score
I want him to go to back to 2003 2004 styles short tights like the blue ones and shaves his chest and going back to what made tna tna and thats the x-division

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

you want him to shave his chest?? i thought this was about him turning face, not trying to impress other men

Reaction score
AJ can be a good heel if they stop making him such a weener. I did like the skit on Impact before FR. He was funny. Nothing wrong with that. There's everything wrong with carrying luggage, even in kayfabe.