Is it possible?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
For Y2J to win an IC tonight?

Imo I think it is. Him getting the strap one more time could give more value to the title.

It is the forgotten child imo right now. It's not heavily promoted, etc..

So do you think it's possible, and would it be good for the value?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
It'd be good for it sure but it's better if he wins it at Mania.

Ziggs/Y2J would've been so much better at Mania. :downer:

But him winning tonight would be better imo. Because then he can let someone go over him at Mania...

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Could happen. Him winning the title would make the whole angle seem important going into Mania (I assume a triple threat rematch would likely happen.) With only three weeks till Mania, it needs all the momentum it can get.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Very good chance of him winning. Makes the IC match at WM mean something instead of no one caring about it ie Barrett/Miz or Barrett/Kofi 346656786.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Johnybig32 said:
There is an IC champ?

71a3fff80687089c179d1feedc0374d5.gif

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I think Jericho is wining the title, and then the rematch is going to be at WM and that may give it a little more prestige

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
3 weeks before Mania? Seems unlikely.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He didn't win obviously but at one point during the match I thought he could. Thought he'd win and drop it at WM to Fandango.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
He didn't win obviously but at one point during the match I thought he could. Thought he'd win and drop it at WM to Fandango.

Would've been the best way imho.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Would've been the best way imho.

Yeah, I would've liked it tbh. Can't really see a Barrett (in his current character and card location) have a more interesting defense at WM given he has no feud except for this one (and it's been blown off pretty much).

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
So he'd only hold the belt for three weeks before losing it to some newbie? Meh. That doesn't sound all that great to me.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Yeah, I would've liked it tbh. Can't really see a Barrett (in his current character and card location) have a more interesting defense at WM given he has no feud except for this one (and it's been blown off pretty much).

Indeed. Barrett's reign is done imo.

deth said:
So he'd only hold the belt for three weeks before losing it to some newbie? Meh. That doesn't sound all that great to me.

Y2J is in jobber mode now to get the young guys over. So it would've been a solid way tbh.