Is it just me?

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

First time I've been on in awhile, but I'm almost certain 408kid is LKP. No two separate people can possibly be that stupid. Has this been said before and/or confirmed?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

The funny part is he (408) claims to be a teacher and the smartest person on the forum. I weep for the future of those kids.

I can't wait for the next generation of kids that he teaches who will be unable to tell the difference between "your" and "you're".

Qwake

He claims that the only reason he spells incorrectly on here is because he's not a computer teacher!

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Wow. I mean wow. I learned how to spell in elementary school and a computer had fuck all to do with it.

LKP

No i am not that idiot. I had an alt account DazRko and that has gone now. I love it how i do not get mentioned for a few days then someone like BKB goes and drags my name back up. Leave me outta stuff lol.

I'll stop talking about you once you die of nut cancer, 408kid.

LKP

Do not be so mean you horrid man/kid/boy whatever. Be nice now. And plus why are you just a blue guy like me? I thought u was vip or legend?

I was demoted from my legend status for my behaviour, which was the same as before I got it. I'm VIP as well, but the yellow looks hideous.

LKP

Ahhh i see. I didn't know that. And i can assure you the 408 kid is not me. I have not got the time to do that. Plus a teacher? id be more creative than that.

LKP

No it does not MizMasta lol. Stop trying to get me done lol. I've been a good boy lately.