Kayfabe Is he gonna be OK?! (After Rogue vs Dragon)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*As the referee's hand hits “three”, the crowd get to their feet to congratulate Golden Dragon on his win over Jack Rogue. The luchador's hand is raised, and he basks in his moment before leaving the ring and walking up the ramp, high fiving fans and posing for selfies. He pauses on the stage to take a bow and thank the crowd, before exiting backstage*

*Meanwhile, Jack Rogue is just beginning to come to after being blasted by a running knee that knocked him cold. As he slowly begins to realise what happened, he puts his head in his hands, while the audience politely applaud his effort. A referee approaches him, sat in the corner, as if to check on his health. Suddenly, Rogue springs to his feet, grabs the official by his collar and throws him to the canvas. The referee rolls onto his front then pushes himself onto his knees, his hands held in front of him as if pleading for mercy. Jack pays him no heed, though, as he screams in crazed frustration, before shifting his body and superkicking the referee in his unprotected jaw*

*While boos fill the arena for the man that had less than an hour apologised for his actions, Rogue rolls out of the ring and picks up a steel chair and re-enters. Jack sets his eyes on the prone official, then stops still. He shakes his head violently, and looks around him as if hearing the shocked contempt of the crowd for the first time. The chair falls to the mat from his hands and Rogue appears surprised by its landing. Then Jack looks again at the referee and runs to his side, shaking him frantically. Rogue beckons EMTs from the timekeeper’s area who enter very hesitantly and attend to the ref. One doctor speaks to Jack, and gestures for him to leave the ring. Rogue looks confused, then the doctor says something else to him that sparks a reaction*

Jack: What?! Oh, oh my god! I’m so, so sorry. I didn't mean... it wasn't... is he gonna be OK?!

*The doctor’s inaudible response appears to soothe Rogue as he nods and stands up. Then, Jack looks out into the crowd again and rolls out of the ring as if entranced. He shakes his head at some of the front row fans who boo him, looking with pleading eyes to others who are less sure. After seeing the futility of his efforts, he clamps his hands over his ears and walks directly up the ramp and through the curtain. Precision cuts to commercial with an image of the semi-conscious referee being tended to by doctors in the ring*

-End of segment-

Mentions:

@Apex

Last edited: