Is he actually a Cena Mark?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Seriously now.
Is Cenamark actually a Cenamark, or is it a way of mocking Cena?

Just curious:thumbsup:

PeepShow

lmao, yeah he is a Cena fan.

You seriously didn't know that this whole time?

MikeRaw

^Back in the day, like a year and a half ago, I knew he was a Cena fan and all that. And he actually seemed like a pretty big fan.
But lately he actually has seemed like it was more of a mockery, but that's more just because it's the internet, and I can't tell if he's serious or not, lol.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I love when CenaMark pops up and marks over Cena and Orton. Quite epic imo.

wwe369

Reaction score
if he says he ishe isok?

Airfixx

Ya shitting me?

How ironic... (It being a joke, not the name itself.)

Sane man, right there.

1chiban

Reaction score
I was under the impression that it was a joke account when it first sprang up. I could be wrong :)

MikeRaw

^What do you mean when it first sprang up? lol.
I'm not talking about Cena-Buttocks. I'm talking about CenaMark, you know, one of the best posters on the site.
And considering he was here before you, IDK how it "sprang up" lol.

J

I'm pretty sure no one would put that much work into a joke account. Sp was just joking around I hope.

Qwake

Nah he's not joking, that was my first account when I joined here, me and SP shared it...

Wordlife

he's def a cena fan... im Wordlife326 and was pissed when I found out Cena started using Wordlife... that eas MY slogan before he ever used it (no lies, I have proof I used it before he did)... and yet besides for Orton, Cena is my favorite wrestler