Is Ace fired or not?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
They wrote a report on wwe.com today saying that possibly HHH could of been saying something else in his near future endeavors line (before Taker interrupted), but they said it's likely he was going to fire Ace. I hope this is part of an angle and won't just be forgotten.

Anyone have any predictions as to what might happen on Monday?

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think that Johnny Ace will still be the Raw Gm until HHH can fire him properly.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
blackterminator said:
I think that Johnny Ace will still be the Raw Gm until HHH can fire him properly.

Think you're right. Though, I'd love for HHH to turn heel through this ordeal. I'd want Ace's departure to be epic, the guy is so over for a heel, he deserves more than a HHH burial.

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think it will happen after WM. Ace is on heat right now. They wouldn't just fire him next week or something.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
blackterminator said:
I think it will happen after WM. Ace is on heat right now. They wouldn't just fire him next week or something.

True, though this is WWE, they've been known to mess up good things lol :(.

But I think you're right, after WM is the most probable date or even at Wrestlemania if he's involved in something, they've adopted the old man match at mania over the recent years with Vince v Bret and Cole v Lawler.

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sage said:
True, though this is WWE, they've been known to mess up good things lol :(.

But I think you're right, after WM is the most probable date or even at Wrestlemania if he's involved in something, they've adopted the old man match at mania over the recent years with Vince v Bret and Cole v Lawler.

Well I am a realist, and been know to that word. The WWE has been known to mess up good things and storylines. But sometimes they get back in the game at the right moment I guess.

Ace wrestle at WM, I just can't see it. I don't think that man has what it takes and most importantly does not have it in him anymore. The WWE may have adopted the old man match at main, however in Vince vs Bret's case was real and personal, while Cole vs Lawler was not needed and just fell flat. No one was into that feud at all.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
blackterminator said:
Well I am a realist, and been know to that word. The WWE has been known to mess up good things and storylines. But sometimes they get back in the game at the right moment I guess.

Ace wrestle at WM, I just can't see it. I don't think that man has what it takes and most importantly does not have it in him anymore. The WWE may have adopted the old man match at main, however in Vince vs Bret's case was real and personal, while Cole vs Lawler was not needed and just fell flat. No one was into that feud at all.

Amen. I don't want Ace to wrestle at mania' even though I'm a big fan of his. I'd prefer him to be involved maybe outside the rnig as I'm hoping this Jericho feud fits in with who Ace is texting (Steph McMahon hopefully). Would like something original instead of the typical "I want the title" type of match.

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Amen. I don't want Ace to wrestle at mania' even though I'm a big fan of his. I'd prefer him to be involved maybe outside the rnig as I'm hoping this Jericho feud fits in with who Ace is texting (Steph McMahon hopefully). Would like something original instead of the typical "I want the title" type of match.

Ace does not need to be in a wrestling match period. He is better off just being a Gm or a manager for that matter. I don't know if this Jericho feud fits in with who Ace has been texting, but I will give it time to grow. Steph McMahon needs to get back on TV. I wouldn't mind something original instead of the typical " I want the title" type of match.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
blackterminator said:
Ace does not need to be in a wrestling match period. He is better off just being a Gm or a manager for that matter. I don't know if this Jericho feud fits in with who Ace has been texting, but I will give it time to grow. Steph McMahon needs to get back on TV. I wouldn't mind something original instead of the typical " I want the title" type of match.

I meant outside the ring as maybe the spokesmen of a corporate structure. I don't want him to step foot inside a ring or have any impact, just a figurehead for a original story-line, like the "conspiracy" story-line that was hinted months back. People thought Kliq was returning, or there'd be another corporate structure with Del Rio as champion. Turned out it was HHH vs Punk with Punk losing -.-.

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I meant outside the ring as maybe the spokesmen of a corporate structure. I don't want him to step foot inside a ring or have any impact, just a figurehead for a original story-line, like the "conspiracy" story-line that was hinted months back. People thought Kliq was returning, or there'd be another corporate structure with Del Rio as champion. Turned out it was HHH vs Punk with Punk losing -.-.

That is something I wouldn't mind Ace doing. Being the spokesman of a corporate structure. That could help the WWE in a decent way.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He's certainly not fired yet, and I really hope he isn't fired any time soon. He's been the best thing about Raw ever since taking over as the interim GM

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Ace isn't fired and don't expect him to be until after EC.
He'll probably screw Punk at the EC then get fired on RAW the day after.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
He's certainly not fired yet, and I really hope he isn't fired any time soon. He's been the best thing about Raw ever since taking over as the interim GM

Agree to be honest. I'm normally a guy who's massively into good mic work, he hasn't got good mic work so I have no idea why I like him so much. Think it's because he's basically a troll. So bad he's good.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I think it'd be amusing if for various circumstances he avoids it week in week out! keeps txtin the mystery person keeps tryin to screw punk it'd be epic!