Iron Man Sig..!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StaticX

Reaction score
Well.. I used a c4d behind the render and made it seem a part of the Iron Man.. and used some brightness effects on the renders back and stuff.. kinda different from my other sigs.. not that much but still I like the outcome..

f_IronManm_f626615.jpg

Rate it and give comments..!!

JC Punk

Reaction score
I like the colors good scanlines and overall good sig. 9/10

StaticX

Reaction score
Thanks alot man..!! I was waiting for WS to give his ratings too..

Legend94

Reaction score
your wellcome mate :)
btw where do you get you'r brushes from? because they are really cool. :)

StaticX

Reaction score
Actually.. I didn't use a single brush on this sig.. I use filters.. and the most sigs I posted here were made using filters.. :)

Wrestling Station

Two things let this down.
1- the text doesnt suit the banner. Use different font, no shadow, and let it be under the gradient effect so that it will mesh better with the banner.

2- the scanlines with the sharpness made it look ugly. Reduce the opacity of the scanlines and add some pattern shapes (very small size) with faint and with some glow in some of them towards the center of the banner.

StaticX

Reaction score
Thanks WS.. but I didn't understand one thing..

"add some pattern shapes (very small size) with faint and with some glow in some of them towards the center of the banner"

How do I do that!?

Wrestling Station

work from center to outside..
add a pattern shape or brush (that looks like a shape) any shape you like, whether its a circle, triangle, etc.. and as you move towards the outside of the center, lower the glowness and the opacity of the shapes. (but in that case, you need to remove the scanlines). Try it, this will be a different thing for you to do.

StaticX

Reaction score
Ohh.. I got you.. you mean to place some shape in the center and then lower the opacity as it moves towards the outside..!!

Legend94

Reaction score
Kk thanks :)
i will try that :) thanks for tip.

StaticX

Reaction score
Anytime..!! I'll be doing more like this soon..!!