Ipswich Town

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
I Kobe Bryant played Soccer he would be owning all those clowns Zidane style :laugh:

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I Kobe Bryant played Soccer he would be owning all those clowns Zidane style :laugh:

And then Gallas would go Cantona on his ass, and on Kobe's tombstone it would say "Here Lays Kobe Bryant, He Finally Passed." :laugh:

For anyone who doesn't know what iam talking about, (Cantona didn't actully kill the fan)

[YT]IH8TbX8zrYI[/YT]

Vincent

Reaction score
Lmfao !! that was hilarious he missed him with the kick so he decided to twat him anyways lol

the dark knight

he's a legend...one of very few manure players who i respect. but he's french :yuk:

Fatal 55

Reaction score
^ Better believe it!

& yes i agree, Rafa comes up with the stupidest decisions ever when picking a team. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see him get the boot at the end of the season thanks to these new american owners.