Invitation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vink

Reaction score
So Lockerz is basically:

WHAT IS LOCKERZ?
Lockerz is an invitation-only worldwide community where members can find entertainment, shopping and a full social network all on one website. Members are rewarded for almost everything they do on the site—whether it’s buying a new brand, watching a video, playing a game, answering a daily question or even just logging in. At launch, Lockerz will have more than 15 ways for members to earn PTZ.
And to answer your questions about it being legit or not:

Is Lockerz a Scam?
Well first things first, Lockerz is NOT a scam at all! They are a 100% legit company and they do send you prizes! When you reach 20 invites and become a Z Lister(It is what Lockerz calls people with 20 invites), they automatically send you a t-shirt to your house.

Also I don't know why people think this is a scam when the CEO of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, which used to be the Vice President of Amazon. Also Lockerz.com major financial contributors is Liberty Media, which owns a major part of Time Warner Videos.
1280591842_lockerz2.jpg

So if you want an Invitation just let me know,
PM me your email address and I can invite you if you want.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Its a site where you can pretty much do anything to gain points. Sending friend request, talking to other people, watch videos, even just logging onto the site gets you points. The points rack up and you get prizes. I still say it's horse shit. I signed up for Lucas to get him points, but I haven't been on the site since. If you want more info, ask Lucas. He rapped the forum of people to sign up for that thing.

There's videos and pics of people "proving" that its real, but I don't believe them.

Reaction score
When you reach 20 invites and become a Z Lister(It is what Lockerz calls people with 20 invites), they automatically send you a t-shirt to your house.

roflllll