Introduction to TAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Hello everyone and welcome to TAW. I'm Linda Mcmahon as I'm sure you all know. I've taken some on Vince's money after I got him drunk and used it to start my own promotion which I've named Totally Awesome Wrestling. After my totally fucked attempts at becoming senator, I've decided to get back into wrestling. We're gonna have great matches and moments here at TAW. I've made it my duty to sign the best talents to give you fans their money's worth. I hope you will all be on the edge of your seat every night. Now I'd like to introduce, the 16 Time World Champion THE NATURE BOY, RIC FLAIR

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZmyn_Ybx2I[/video]

(Fans applaud loudly)

thanks for that warm welcome. Its great to be here in TAW. WOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm going to give my all every night that I compete here and make sure this company shoots straight to the top. I'm gonna style and profile all over the place just like I've always done. And hell, maybe I'll become a 17 time world champion. Who knows? But one thing I can guarantee is that the Nature Boy will always be at the top of his game and you can count on that jack.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lx1WGnnTisc[/video]

(crowd flips out)

ARE ALL MY STINGERS OUT THERE? (Cheers) WELL GOOD. now Ric, I'm glad you're as excited about TAW as I am. But I just came out here to tell ya that I will be the one to take the world title and if I gotta go through you to do it then so be it. You and I have been at each other's throats for years and this time it's gonna be no different. We may be older but we have many more great matches in us. And I know we're gonna tear the roof of the place every night but in the end The Stinger is gonna get his hand raised in victory.

(Ric speaks)

Are ya done? I respect you Sting, you know I do. But the funny thing is after all these years I still don't like you. You may be one of the baddest wrestlers of all time but I'm the dirtiest player in the game and you can take that to the bank. I know you and I will take TAW to the top. But you will be number 2 while I sit at the top.

(Sting speaks)

cocky as always I see. Well I look forward to it. WHHOOOOOOOO

(The fans cheer)