Introducing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

^^yo, u know a cool college there? wanna study out of borders and experience more shit. i'm thinkin of canada or germany.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
This summer I will be going to the Okanagon Lake near Kelowna, B.C. My friend's dad has a cabin right near the lake so we will be staying there for a week or two. His Dad also had a boat and some jet skis so I'm betting it will be alot of fun there.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^^yo, u know a cool college there? wanna study out of borders and experience more shit. i'm thinkin of canada or germany.

Here in Canada there are plenty.

McGill in Montreal
Queens in Kingston
Carleton(best journalism school in NA) and Ottawa U in well... Ottawa
Western University in London

Oh wait...

Do you mean college or uni? Because here they are two different things entirely.

You go to uni if you want a degree and to study academia, and you go to college if you want a job when you graduate.

Seriously though, college is almost like a trade school. You'd go there to learn like graphic design, tv, film production etc.

Also, pro spiral, I can't believe I forgot this, but Montreal also has the largest concentration of strip clubs in the whole world.

I suggest Club Super Sexe, you can't miss it, and they occasionally have some great live shows. (I swear I'm not a pervert)

the dark knight

Seriously though, college is almost like a trade school. You'd go there to learn like graphic design, tv, film production etc.

but Montreal also has the largest concentration of strip clubs in the whole world.

I suggest Club Super Sexe, you can't miss it, and they occasionally have some great live shows. (I swear I'm not a pervert)

ok i wanted a college. i wanted to become a fighter pilot but my eyes are fucked :( ( how i wished to fly the eurofighter typhoon ). now ill just study computer science.

on 2nd thought, ill get a job in club cuber sex lol

Reaction score
Im going to the Isle Of Wight Rock Festival 2007
Seeing Bands such as Snow Patrol,Wolfmother,Muse and The Rolling Stones.

Starbuck

Reaction score
Good afternoon, everybody! I figure that I'd finally introduce myself. I've been sparingly on the last couple months, only to lurk and make a couple posts here and there, but other than that, it's all you should really expect from me.

I haven't really kept up on the wrestling product in ages, been right intense into it from '02-'06. I still have some good knowledge of it, I believe, but I haven't even dared to enter the wrestling boards as of yet. I've checked out WWE a couple times in the last four years never having watched a full hour or more. Things are looking different, but are they better? I'll wait until I actually see that the tag team division grows and improves, something I've always been a fan of.

I spend a lot of time working or playing guitar and bass. I enjoy getting high and thinking about the unknown; space, time and the physics involved with gravity and mass... y'know, some things never end, stop growing, living or dying... life's a trip. Music is also a huge part of my life and has been since the age of eight. I'm getting closer to putting a band together that would consister of an organ, harmonica, keyboard, two lead guitarists, two bassists and two drummers. Would it be necessary? Probably not, I could get by with just four people, but to jam with a lot of cats and have something unique down would be an experience.

And that's all I'll leave yas with, it's nice to be here and I'll chat with some of you around the place, wherever you and I might be.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
You are one of those characters that shines brightly. Thanks for stopping by.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
Welcome to the introduction section.