Introducing Myself

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mmmbop

Jobber
Reaction score
Name: James
Favourite Superstar & Why: Kane - I just used to think he was so cool with as a kid, he's a masked monster who just destroys people. I just loved the mask gimmick as a child, was so desperate to see what was behind the mask and why it was there. The fire exploding on the stage and the arena turning red still gets me so excited, so I'm delighted masked Kane is back!
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: It's been on and off, was a fan from about 1998-2000 then I'd say again from about 2004-2006. Ever since masked Kane returned this year I've been following his antics on YouTube then I watched WrestleMania in full and officially became a fan again, been watching Raw and SmackDown in full for a few weeks now.
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE
How did you find the site? Googled 'WWE forum' a couple of weeks ago, this seemed to be the best and been reading through it for about 10 days so decided to join up.
Will I be active here: I won't be as active as the main posters on here I imagine, I have a number of forums I go on and as a student and cricket player I don't get loads of free time.

Also, I'm a Manchester City fan and love how you have the Mario smilies! :laugh:

Looking forward to my time on here.

Anonymous

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ba duba dop baa duu bop, ba duba dop baa duu bop, ba duba dop baa duu.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Mmmbop said:
Name: James
Favourite Superstar & Why: Kane - I just used to think he was so cool with as a kid, he's a masked monster who just destroys people. I just loved the mask gimmick as a child, was so desperate to see what was behind the mask and why it was there. The fire exploding on the stage and the arena turning red still gets me so excited, so I'm delighted masked Kane is back!
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: It's been on and off, was a fan from about 1998-2000 then I'd say again from about 2004-2006. Ever since masked Kane returned this year I've been following his antics on YouTube then I watched WrestleMania in full and officially became a fan again, been watching Raw and SmackDown in full for a few weeks now.
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE
How did you find the site? Googled 'WWE forum' a couple of weeks ago, this seemed to be the best and been reading through it for about 10 days so decided to join up.
Will I be active here: I won't be as active as the main posters on here I imagine, I have a number of forums I go on and as a student and cricket player I don't get loads of free time.

Also, I'm a Manchester City fan and love how you have the Mario smilies! :laugh:

Looking forward to my time on here.

Welcome James :) Crayo will be delighted that you found WWEforums via google :p

I also told myself that I wouldn't be too active on here, one month later I have over 500 posts!

Nice name by the way, you got the song in my head..

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ah, another SOCCER guru. Welcome. Kane is one of the very under appreciated gems in the business. Very experienced mic worker and quite agile for his size.

On the subject of Manchester Futbol teams, is this what Manchester United fans are really like?

Mmmbop

Jobber
Reaction score
#Heel said:
Ah, another SOCCER guru. Welcome. Kane is one of the very under appreciated gems in the business. Very experienced mic worker and quite agile for his size.

On the subject of Manchester Futbol teams, is this what Manchester United fans are really like?

Haha I remember seeing that and thinking that is the most cringeworthy portrayal of football fans I have ever seen. It was embarrassing to watch.

Mmmbop

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes guys, as I've only recently got back in to it in the last few weeks I may be a bit rusty for a while. Really enjoying reading through the forum though so this will definitely be my go-to WWE forum.

Reaction score
We getting so many UKs now. Glad to see people finding this site from Google instead of my YT messages lol.

Justin17

Jobber
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
We getting so many UKs now. Glad to see people finding this site from Google instead of my YT messages lol.

And that's the story of my existence on here :eek:tunga:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the site boss.

Look forward to arguing with u over City and Utd as a red fan from sunny Manchester!

Hope to see u in the threads.