Introducing Me!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

_Neon_

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey! Before I start I just wanna say I'm new to all this forum stuff so please be nice!

I've been watching wrestling since I was around 6 years old and the first match I really remember was Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair at Wrestlemania 24. Since watching that match I have always loved Shawn Michaels as a wrestler. Some other wrestlers I enjoy watching are Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Austin Aires and Ricohet (Prince Puma) along with some others.

The main wrestling promotion I watch on a weekly basis is WWE but I am starting to tune into Lucha Underground and NJPW. I have also been a fan of ROH for about a year now but I haven't watched it for a little while. Sometimes I also check out ICW and it is quickly becoming one of my favourite promotions!

So....yeah! That's me! See ya round...

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Hey dude, welcome!
Good list of favorites there.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You heard the rumours of Ricochet heading to NXT?

Only if LUG allows him. He's on a 7-year/season contract with 'em. His contract also states something like he wouldn't be able to leave and work elsewhere till Season 3 ends. So no Global Cruiserweight Series for Ricochet and NXT in general till 2017.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Only if LUG allows him. He's on a 7-year/season contract with 'em. His contract also states something like he wouldn't be able to leave and work elsewhere till Season 3 ends. So no Global Cruiserweight Series for Ricochet and NXT in general till 2017.
Well that sucks, I'm sure if they wanted to the E could break one of Lucha's deal.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Welcome!

Hi+there+faggot_563491_5354769.gif