Into the Fire Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
nY335Q0l.jpg

zD5lDSbl.jpg

baJaRNKl.jpg

zucKISjl.jpg

NvLhV7Tl.jpg

kyfgezTl.jpg

xOf59eyl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
This PPV is gonna be good...

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Ive always felt the weakest part of NWA was the wrestling. Hopefully Into The Fire changes that.

• Wow
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Updated the Card with two new Title Matches!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I thought Aron left wrestling but ok.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
While I admit my overall "enthusiasm" for wrestling has hit an all time low recently...
I am looking forward to watching this event when I get the chance to.

I have to admit I would have liked to have seen Tim Storm on the card...especially
in the title match with Aldis...but I'm sure Aldis & JAMES Storm will have a great
match.

I still think Allysin Kay should be defending the women's title...& personally I don't
like how they shifted focus the from Thunder Rosa to Melina...but again that is just
my own personal observations as a fan.

I hope this show is as good as it can be & helps the NWA to continue to grow as
brand.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I have to admit I would have liked to have seen Tim Storm on the card...especially
in the title match with Aldis
Definitely agree with you that it'd be cool to see Tim Storm on the card. I disagree with this second part though. The whole stipulation for Storm losing the main event in the first Powerrr was that he could never challenge for the title again. If they let him challenge for it again so soon after that happening, I think it'd make that stipulation super meaningless. Down the road, after a major story explanation, sure, as it'd hold a lot of weight for them to overturn that stip. But not this soon.

And to think, just 2 years ago, NWA put on one of the most boring (albeit important and historic) segments/matches ever on Cage of Death, and this coming Saturday they're running head to head. Aldis has truly come a long way in a fairly short amount of time

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
And to think, just 2 years ago, NWA put on one of the most boring (albeit important and historic) segments/matches ever on Cage of Death, and this coming Saturday they're running head to head. Aldis has truly come a long way in a fairly short amount of time
I mean that was at CZW so...what did you expect

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I mean that was at CZW so...what did you expect
No, trust me, I was there live, and it was baaaad. Not even the being on CZW part, it was just bad from a general wrestling standpoint and would've been bad on any show. The match was boring, the segment leading up to it was absolutely meaningless and teased several others challenging for the belt, and then they brought out Magnus to get the match who at the time literally no one gave a shit about.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
No, trust me, I was there live, and it was baaaad. Not even the being on CZW part, it was just bad from a general wrestling standpoint and would've been bad on any show. The match was boring, the segment leading up to it was absolutely meaningless and teased several others challenging for the belt, and then they brought out Magnus to get the match who at the time literally no one gave a shit about.
Im honestly tempted to ask who was in the match and what where and when was the match so i can look it up and see it for myself lol

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Im honestly tempted to ask who was in the match and what where and when was the match so i can look it up and see it for myself lol
CZW Cage of Death 2017. Tim Storm (c) vs Nick Aldis for the NWA World Title. Voorhees, NJ was the location, though I don't think that's what you meant by where lol

Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Uh huh sure

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
CZW Cage of Death 2017. Tim Storm (c) vs Nick Aldis for the NWA World Title. Voorhees, NJ was the location, though I don't think that's what you meant by where lol
Lol thanks, and yeah thats not what i meant by where, truth be told im not even sure what i meant