Internet Is getting dangerous for dummies..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

I recieved an email from someone sent me a message in a site for dating, that site i didnt visit like 3 years now, but still, i got an email alert about it. Anyway, i went there and saw this messege from a stranger..
Sorry i had to remove her name, phone number and email so that kids wont be fooled lol.

They thought that they can fool me but i actually gave them a good scary speech coz i got all the info i need to sue their ass.

From Mrs ***********
Ivory Coast, West Africa
Tel: ***********
Email: ***********

Dear respectful one,

With due respect and humility I write you this letter which I believe you would be of great assistance to me and my children.

I am Mrs Loveline Konate, the wife of the late Dr Benjamine konate. Prior to my husband assassination by the rebel forces, he was the Director General National Gold and Diamond Mining Corporation of Liberia during the time of charls taloy.

Few days before my husband was assassinated, he instructed me and my children (George and Henry) to move out of Liberia and also to go in his underground strong room where the documents of money he has deposited in a finance company in Abidjan Cote d Ivoire in one trunk box as family valuables and treasures with the name of my first son Mr George as
the beneficiary. The amount is US$28.000.000 (Twenty Eight Million united states dollars).We managed to escape to Abidjan the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire through the help of my husband s friend who is a trawler. As our travelling document was seized.

I am now looking for a trustworthy and God fearing person who will handle this money for rapid profit for the future of my two fatherless children.

For your information, the finance company did not know the real content of the box and we do not wish them to know until the money is transferred to your account. As it was deposited as family valuables and treasures.

Meanwhile, I want to leave Cote d Ivoire entirely for investment of this money in your country and mostly for the future of my children. I want you to please assist us to claim the box from the finance company and to deposit the money in your account as to order the bank to transfer the money to your account in your country. As our foreign partner.

We have it in mind to reward you with a certain percentage for your assistance. As soon as we hear from you. Do not hesitate to call me on this my son George mobile phone Tel: ************* immediately you receive this letter to enable us proceed in earnest towards retrieving the box and transferring of the money into your account.mind you that my son geroge speak good english more then me cause i go to school in french contry not on liberia, so anytime you call feel free to talk to him,

Finally please ensure that no one else knows about this money as it is only myself my son, yourself ,May God bless you as you assist me.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs *************

Pls do not fail to use this my private email id *********@yahoo.com to get back to me for more details,

So i think the interent is becoming more dangerous for kids and for dummies that are fooled by these kind of messeges.. :fruits_apple:

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

These things have been around for a long time and will continue to survive and thrive since most people on the internet are f-tards. Also beware of emails saying you won a lottery in Europe you didn't enter or even knew about.

C4

These things are really popular around here, I receive so many emails from people saying that they want money transferred to my account and stuff like that; although I'm just 17 :ermm:

Here is one telling me to join their online courses:

Dear Mr.Hamza,

We’ve recently heard about your interest in 3D vector animation in graphics designing. You don't have to give up your life to earn a degree. American Intercontinental University makes it possible to fit education into your schedule, and nurtures your achievement with incredible support. From your first visit, through graduation and beyond, your instructors and a team of advisors will provide the guidance you need. And whether you attend class online or on campus, you will enjoy one of the most interactive, intuitive learning experiences available. If the time is right to move toward the future you envision, it's time for AIU - the university that supports you every step of the way you can pay the corrected amount for the fees on this AIU Account number ii-iiii-ii. As soon as we receive your payment we’re going to contact you and you can join our 3D vector animation and graphic designing courses and remember these are the best courses you will ever find on the internet!

Thank you,
Hope to see you enroll as a student soon enough!

Bigfella

Reaction score
You would be suprised on how many people fall for this.

Well the first guy who started this shit in 98-99 got nabbed and reported taking $4'000'000 in the 15 months he did it or something like that

LadyHotrod

I always get those emails and I email back "go fuck yourself".

1chiban

Reaction score
Replying to them is bad though too - it shows that someone replies, and so you'll get more :X

1chiban

Reaction score
Oh well that puts that piece of advice to bed. Maybe I'll try that lol

LadyHotrod

Sometimes you get a message about the email address not existing. It's such BS, lol.

1chiban

Reaction score
We had a really odd one in Bristol (in England!) recently - someone masquerading as a Priest at a local church asking people for donations...

the dark knight

do you people even read your emails? lol

i got like 98 new emails...i never read them unless its from someone i know and the subject is something thats interesting me. its usually some gay chain letter....