Insurgency

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

This game is like a stripped down version of CoD. More realistic and down to earth with real war. There is no kill confirmation, no maps, no kill streaks, no life regeneration, and realistic gun shooting. The walls are not even bullet proof! It is one of the most realistic FPS games I have seen without being overly complex like ARMA is.

I am going to pick it up, likely later on today and give it a try. It has full controller support as well which is something I had an issue with CSGO. They also having realistic aiming and scopes which makes this game a strep above CSGO in my book. It is about 3 years old but still active online.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Their anti-cheat software scared me away from this game... Going to pass.

:okay: :cry:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What did the software do? :O

Nothing but the servers are known for getting hacked and it isn't worth the risk.
Battleye anti-cheat is not a stable program and I don't want a program having my PC's backdoor open if and when their servers get hacked.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Nothing but the servers are known for getting hacked and it isn't worth the risk.
Battleye anti-cheat is not a stable program and I don't want a program having my PC's backdoor open if and when their servers get hacked.

Ah yeah I get what you mean. I have that game but never installed it. Didn't know about battle eye being weak though. Good to know!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ah yeah I get what you mean. I have that game but never installed it. Didn't know about battle eye being weak though. Good to know!

They just started using it on the 8th and the reviews dropped big time. Such a shame too. It is only $2.99 right now. I wanted to play it but I don't ant to risk my privacy.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
They just started using it on the 8th and the reviews dropped big time. Such a shame too. It is only $2.99 right now. I wanted to play it but I don't ant to risk my privacy.
Yeah definitely not worth it, hopefully they realize their problem and change to something more secure. I wonder if VAC is more expensive or something.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah definitely not worth it, hopefully they realize their problem and change to something more secure. I wonder if VAC is more expensive or something.

Sounds like battleye is a budget software so they are trying to save money but no one has complained about cheating on there so it makes no sense to suddenly force this on people.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Sounds like battleye is a budget software so they are trying to save money but no one has complained about cheating on there so it makes no sense to suddenly force this on people.
maybe they are planning to go down the F2P route.