Insults - Which is worse?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Random thought here...

When it comes to insults... Which is worse?

When someone insults you based on something you can't change? (race/skin, sex, sexual orientation, ect)
Or when someone insults you based on something you can change? (income, weight, habits, ect)

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Depends. I think insults on things you can change hurt more, but they're actually good things, while insults on things you can't change hurts less but have nothing positive about them

For example, there was someone I liked a while back who insulted my brown eyes and my weight. The eyes insult was more of a slightly hurtful annoyance since screw you it's just eyes, while the weight comment cut deep since I knew it was my fuck up. So what did I do? Lost 40 pounds and counting

So yeah, one hurts more but can help, one hurts less but is overall worthless. I'm white, so maybe racism hurts more than I'm making it seem, but I'm only going off my own experiences here

Reactions: Solid Snake

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I would say pointless, random insults are the worst...
those that aren't about anything you can or can't change.

Personally...I don't get insulted much...hell...people tend
to leave me alone in general...which is fine...I'm better off
left alone.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would say pointless, random insults are the worst...
those that aren't about anything you can or can't change.

Personally...I don't get insulted much...hell...people tend
to leave me alone in general...which is fine...I'm better off
left alone.

The irony of the pointless insults is that most of the time, the insults coming from people we aren't close with at all or complete strangers seems to hurt a lot more too.