Inside MMA Live Discussion Post: Josh Barnett and Dan Cormier On Set

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
barnett_large.jpg
Since the people at HDNet have decided to make Inside MMA a live show going forward and since last week's discussion post was so enjoyable, we've decided to make it a weekly thing. Yes, some of you will be tuning into Monday Night Football, hoping that your Fantasy Football team can make one last push to come back and win this week. However, for those that don't watch football, we're here for you with a post to discuss the show as it happens live.

If you were here last week, you'll know that there were some small difficulties such as the delay while trying to interview Roy Nelson and Frank Mir. I'm hoping these are things that will get ironed out in the coming weeks. For now, let's just sit back and enjoy the fact that Inside MMA is live and we don't know what Ron Kruck and Bas Rutten will do.

The show starts at 8:00 p.m. ET and will have Josh Barnett, Daniel Cormier, and Strikeforce "CEO" Scott Coker in studio. They will also be joined by Cesar Gracie who will be interviewed live remotely to discuss this week's fight between Nick Diaz and B.J. Penn. You know how to watch it at this point but I'll repeat it it...It's ONLY ON HDNET, YOUR HOME FOR MIXED MARTIAL ARTS.