Inside MMA Live Discussion and Commentary Post

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
phildavis_large.jpg
Welcome to the very first Inside MMA discussion post. I know what you're thinking, "Matt, why are you holding an open post for Inside MMA?" Well children, besides the fact that this is the very first time the show has ever aired live, it also special because host Bas Rutten is rumored to breakdown and totally destroy the SB Nation/USA Today rankings. The very rankings that I am an esteemed balloter. There isn't any word on if he'll name names, but if he did, I expect him to call out Subo and possibly Jesse Holland. I'm hoping he mentions me and how great I am. Because we all know I am great.

The team of Kenny Rice and Rutten will be joined in studio by UFC light heavyweight contender Phil Davis and Matt Hume, and will be joined via satellite by Frank Mir and Roy Nelson. There is also supposed to be a major signing by an HDNet organization which has me amped.

It airs at 8:00 p.m. ET and 5:00 p.m. PT only on HDNet. If you don't have HD Net please don't ask for streams, I don't want to police a fun night of Rutten calling Subo out on not knowing anything about the bantam and featherweight divisions.