Injury update: Triple H

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Can TNA's Slammiversary PPV sell out the legendary Municipal Auditorium

Now as time is going TNA is getting bigger and the crowds are getting bigger also. TNA usually sells out at the Orlando Florida arena but that only holds around 900 people so that easy enough. However since TNA PPVs have gone on the road the crowds have beengetting bigger and bigger from Bound for Glory which held 3000 fans to Lockdown which had 6000fans but Slammiversary will be totally different this time as the Municipal Auditorium hold around 9000 fans to seel out my question can TNA sell out the Slammiversary I hope they do and looking at the line it looks anyway what do you guys think can TNA sell out the arena that WCW held their Superbrawl Revenge 2001. WCW Starrcade 94 & 95 and Music City Showdown 89.

PeepShow

I dont think there is any question that they will. Its the 5 yr anniversary of TNA and I think that alone will have a major impact on the outcome of the fans. Not to mention TNA is head and heels above WWE........lol

The Ripper

Reaction score
TNA could sell it out and with it being the 5th year anniversary they are bound to

monkeystyle

Reaction score
9000 will not be a difficult number for them to sell out.

Now if we were talking about a place that holds 15,000+ they'd be shit out of luck.

greennoodles

Reaction score
Honestly no, I was at lockdown and that 6000 was far from a sell out, i think it will draw well, but not sell out

xtremebadass

Wow, didn't know that arena held WCW PPVs, learn something new everyday. The only way they are going to sell out that arena that size is because they are in Nashville, the birthplace of TNA, most of their original fan base is there.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
i hope it would, but i dought it will.

Everyone should be there to see Joe win the TNA Title!

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

xtremebadass

Well if they can sell it out, than WWE should start looking at them like a threat.

Soulpower

No... As now word is that ticket sales have been dissapointing, Some tickets are as expensive as 150 dollars, and I think about half the tickets have been sold. I think it can, but I don't think it will sell out.

xtremebadass

TNA should lower their prices, but 150 for the best seats arent bad, WWE drills you with ticket prices

gcwflairchop

Reaction score
Last I heard they had only sold approx 2,000.

Not looking good.

I for one hope they bring Bound for Glory back to Michigan this year. They put on one hell of a show last year. And my wife got a shark bite!!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Na, they will be close no doubt but they will not sell out lol...

Reaction score
I hope they do! TNA is really popular in Nashville (thats where they started) so im sure they will probably fill the arena to a sell out or almost a sell out