Injury update on Orton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
PWInsider confirms that there was some kind of injury to Randy Orton's wrist at WWE's Tribute to The Troops tapings on Sunday. No word yet on the severity of the injury but this is why Orton didn't work last night's RAW. Orton is advertised for tonight's SmackDown tapings so we should know more later this evening.

Read more

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hope they're careful with him, don't want Orton to be injured to badly. Still hoping he'll be a heel soon though.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I concur. I hope he is alright and this is bad news with punk being out. Everyone needs to get healthy for the lead up to WM

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Hope hes better soon dont see it as a huge loss still as no title picture for him. As long as hes ok for road to WM tho thats the biggie.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I also hope he gets better soon because it's never good when people are hurt, but I don't really look forward to watching him these days so I'm not extremely worried or anything.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is he always getting hurt?

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Always winding up getting beat up :pp

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
hope his shit is fucked up pretty bad