Kayfabe Injury Update: Emerson Zayne

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
[Clip from Emerson's Examination earlier today]

Doctor Lindsay:
Alright, let's look over the results of your tests..
*Here we see Emerson sitting on an examination table with ear-buds in, meanwhile, Doctor Lindsay is standing in front of him with a clipboard, flipping through the pages*
Doctor Lindsay: So it seems that your re-injury wasn't as bad as we had originally assumed. It seems that the brace did what it was supposed to do.
*Emerson glances at the Doctor, but turns his focus back down, his usual smile upon him*
Doctor Lindsay: So, though your muscles were strained pretty heavily through War's attacks, it seems that your recovery is going along just fine. Though, I would recommend taking things easy for a few weeks to ensure that your knee is able to completely heal, otherwise next time our assumption may be right and the injury may worsen, possibly keeping you out of action for months.
*Emerson takes his ear-buds out at this point*
Emerson Zayne: I'm sorry, I was busy listening to to Panic! at the Disco. They are such an inspirational band, considering all of their success. What was it that you wanted to tell me?
Doctor Lindsay: As I was saying, the injury wasn't as severe as we suspected it to be-
Emerson Zayne: Good enough for me.
*Emerson hops down from the table, making his move towards the door*
Doctor Lindsay: I think you should-
Emerson Zayne: As I said last time, the last psychiatrist I spoke to said I was a lost cause, Doctor. Thanks for the advice though!
*Emerson leaves the office, the Doctor giving off a heavy sigh as he does*

[Clip from after the TerraNova Show]

Alex Pierse: What the hell are you?
*Alex has just arrived backstage following his confrontation with Jet when he runs into Emerson*
Emerson Zayne: Nothing important.
*He says with a shrug*
Alex Pierse: Are you a performer?
Emerson Zayne: Well, I tried exotic dance once, but I got kicked out of the class after 2 minutes.
*Alex facepalms at this*
Alex Pierse: An 'in-ring' performer!
Emerson Zayne: Oh, I guess. I'm nothing compared to the actual talent we have here, though.
Alex Pierse: Doesn't matter, I was just informed that I needed someone to fill in for Chris Young.
Emerson Zayne: I'm not a very suitable replacement. I'm not worth the dust on that guys shoes.
Alex Pierse: Well right now he's got quite a bit of dust on his shoes, because his car broke down near a construction site. So, you're going to take his place against Todd McKay tonight.
*Emerson looks a bit disgusted at this*
Emerson Zayne: But Mr. Pierse, I'm in no way worthy of competing against him, let alone for a championship!
*Alex laughs at this*
Alex Pierse: Really kid? Don't you understand? The title match is off. Postponed until VIewer's Choice. But McKay needs to get some practice in, so you are going to be the rag-doll.
Emerson Zayne: But what about Minho? I'm sure everyone would be upset if they don't get to seen his never before seen enforcer skills in action!
Alex Pierse: Oh yeah, that guy. Fine, he will remain enforcer. Just go get prepared, you're the main event!
*Emerson now wears an expression of disappointment*
Emerson Zayne: Shouldn't I be pushed to earlier in the card? These people paid good money to see a star-studded main event. Not trash like me being littered all over the ring...
Alex PIerse: Kid, I'm going to put this simply for you. You are in the match whether you are worthy or not. Now shut up with the whole 'these people deserve better'. I don't care about your pathetic sob story! Just go get prepared for the match!
*Alex brushes past Emerson, clearly annoyed by his ramblings*
Emerson Zayne: I guess I should have figured as much...nobody cares what I think, nor should they.
*Emerson yet again wears his happy-go-lucky expression, though a feeling a sadness can still be felt coming off of him as he makes his way to his locker room*
Honorable Mentions: @MintMidget69 @SupaHeeroh @Jet Starr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.