Injured Wrestler Nearing Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
kept it super spoiler free because last few times Fightful did this they returned day of, and I could legit (ha!) see her coming back to feud with Statlander as that feud was a thing before

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Remind the time when Kris said "No wonder your parents put you up for adoption". The most out of line comment I've heard in wrestling from a babyface

Jazz Wolf

Friendship Wolf
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shannonmoore
Oh neat. Should be a welcome readdition to the division, she had been a standout and was quietly building momentum until the injury. Good for her, can't wait to have her back in the mix.

Remind the time when Kris said "No wonder your parents put you up for adoption". The most out of line comment I've heard in wrestling from a babyface

Nah, I'll disagree on that being out of line. It was pretty fantastic and perfectly justified considering how much of a jerkbag Leyla had been during that feud, turning on Kris/Velvet for little to no definied reason and going ham with chairs. It was wonderful seeing a babyface completely done with someone's shit and going straight for the jugular, no sympathy, no excuse, just 'You're a piece of shit and I'll gladly stoop to your level to call you out on it.'

We need less 'you may be a cheat but you're still a fine wrestler and I respect you and will beat you at this Sunday at Blargfest Behind Denny's at 9:34pm' and more 'You're an asshole and that's why your parents don't love you. Ever think about that?' in wrestling feuds. Really spice up that hate-o-meter.

• Love
Reactions: Hoss

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I agree with Wolfy in principle. Ricky Starks punks his opponents n hes still a face.

That Stat line was pretty harsh tho lol, n her character was quite passive prior to this so it was pretty jarring even if awesome lol

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Glad Leyla is coming back, hopefully as a face because if she comes back a heel, that would be a little iffy on me.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Oh neat. Should be a welcome readdition to the division, she had been a standout and was quietly building momentum until the injury. Good for her, can't wait to have her back in the mix.

Nah, I'll disagree on that being out of line. It was pretty fantastic and perfectly justified considering how much of a jerkbag Leyla had been during that feud, turning on Kris/Velvet for little to no definied reason and going ham with chairs. It was wonderful seeing a babyface completely done with someone's shit and going straight for the jugular, no sympathy, no excuse, just 'You're a piece of shit and I'll gladly stoop to your level to call you out on it.'

We need less 'you may be a cheat but you're still a fine wrestler and I respect you and will beat you at this Sunday at Blargfest Behind Denny's at 9:34pm' and more 'You're an asshole and that's why your parents don't love you. Ever think about that?' in wrestling feuds. Really spice up that hate-o-meter.

If Layla had been more heinous I would not have been thrown off by it but it felt kind of like going from 0 to 100 outta nowhere.