Injecting some activity to the section...and ripping XB off in the process

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which match should I do?

• Shawn Michaels vs The Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undertaker vs The Rock

• Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart

• Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley

• DX vs nWo

• Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold

• Chris Jericho vs The Undertaker

• John Cena vs Stone Cold

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Rated R CMStar

Xtremebadass once did one of this fictional scenarios in which he would build up for a dream match, then do the match (it was Cena vs The Rock). It really seems like a cool concept so I want to give it shot.

Just vote on the poll to select the match you think I should do the build up to and then write the match itself.

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, the winner is Chris Jericho vs The Undertaker.

This will be set on 2009, and will be built going into Wrestlemania 25. I'll do six weeks of build up.

I'll get to post some background things before the actual beginning of the build up rather soon.

Any comments or feedback will be appreciated.

seX-Power

Good choice imo. :shifty:

But really, like XBA's, this should be really good and I will be reading. Have fun!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jericho vs 'Taker? Jesus, that's nowhere near a dream match compared to the other choices. Run with it though, should be interesting.

Qwake

Stone Cold Vs Hogan or Stone Cold Vs Cena would be more like Dream matches imo, all three of them were/are over like crazy and since Hogan/SCSA have both retired throwing them in a feud building up to WM25 would definitely make for a dream match. Having Taker Vs Jericho as a Dream Match kind of sucks since neither one of them have retired and there is still alot of time left for them to feud where the others aren't like them if you get me. Still though Jericho/Taker would be a great feud and match, it'll be interesting to see what you write up with the two and its cool that you brought a little more activity to the section.