In my opinion, Piper ruined Pipers Pit.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yes, wtf Crayo? Piper ruining one of the best talk shows in history? Which he hosts? Bullshit.

Well it's true in my opinion. HE was either drunk or just spotlight thirsty because he kept interrupting the people who were supposed to be benefiting from the show. I remember one point Jericho was cutting a promo and Piper kept trying to interrupt so Jericho just put his hand on Pipers mic and pushed it down lmao.

It was a great segment either way but he needs to learn to shut up out there or be sober.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I still think the segment was awesome, it's further build to an awesome feud and had three amazing mic workers in the ring (not including Piper). But he was just annoying lol.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I was really pissed off with him for that. The rest were all awesome, especially Ziggler IMO who was the best of the lot by quite a bit last night.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It was a tie with Jericho in my opinion, mainly because I mark hard for his catch phrases. I'm going to watch it back again, Jericho had so much intensity in his promo. Ziggler/Jericho has fast become my joint favourite feud in WWE with Sheamful and ADR.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I've actually not minded ADR/Sheamus but I've not enjoyed that anywhere near as much as I have Ziggler/Jericho. The booking hasn't been as good for the latter but the mic segments have been miles better.

Just me that loved Cole's remarks during Piper's pit by the way? Lmao.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah that was amazing. So much passion in his voice. Yeah I seen him telling Roddy to shut up whilst he was doing it as well, must have been really distracting for them all to have to worry about him as well as cut a good promo.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thought that was done to set-up Ziggler's line about him being washed up. Could be wrong, though.