Important! Please read and comment

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

I was kinda busy for a week and when I came back I noticed that the GFX request section is almost dead. Nobody is trying to attempt any entry for the requests.

1-Let me know who is welling to fill in requests?
2-Who thinks that he is capable of having his own GFX request shop?

3-Also, if there are suggestions from anyone that thinks that things will be better or needed; then please be my guest.

You're thoughts will be taken into consideration.
Thanks.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I know a guy who does gfx. I can persuade him to join.

He's pretty good

Evil Austin

I say we un - ban weebo so he can have another gfx shop :shifty: lol im joking. but still this place has been a bit un active and it does get annoying for the people waiting patiently for items and pictures. There are about 15 or so threads in the first page and not even half of them have gotten a try at it.

WS is the most active here and there are always the occasional popups by J wind, snacks, c4 and others. Hopefuly this does get more active. I say let Beer have a shot at the thread idea he seems like an active guy may not be the best around but he can do something.

Toddy

Reaction score
I generally make people BTB posters and banners but i really don't know why it isn't that active

C4

Let me know who is welling to fill in requests?

No, the guys requesting recently aren't worthy of getting graphics and the reasons are pretty much obvious.

Who thinks that he is capable of having his own GFX request shop?

Again, much of the guys requesting are just going to wear a signature for two or three days and then throw it which makes everything useless.

jwind

Reaction score
I could probably open up a shop. It would have to a limit of one request a person a week.

exC.On

Reaction score
If I could i would do a request shop but i would need another gfxer thats active with me cause it would get hefty.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

There aren't that many good GFX'ers here. Plain and simple. And when you don't have that many good GFX'ers, you don't see requests get filled.

Wrestling Station

I could probably open up a shop. It would have to a limit of one request a person a week.

If I could i would do a request shop but i would need another gfxer thats active with me cause it would get hefty.
how about you too merge forces together?

There aren't that many good GFX'ers here. Plain and simple. And when you don't have that many good GFX'ers, you don't see requests get filled.
thats true, not so many active gfxers these days. I noticed that for like a year or so now. But I want the active ones to show up more and fill in requests rather than just have a look at the threads and move on. lol.
Im thinking of rewards for efforts. And that thing will come up soon once I see some effort going on in this section.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

So I talked to my friend, he said he'll only be able to fill request on weekends since he's busy at another forum. Is that ok?

Kizza

I hate making posters. That the main reason I don't do requests. Most are BTB based or PPV posters. I just suck at them.

jwind

Reaction score
i'd open one up with exC.On if he's cool with it.