Imperia Online: The Great People

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
So I was browsing my dumb windows phone for a good strategy game to play in between classes and Netflix episodes. As I was browsing, I found this gem in the rough called Imperia Online.

It has a good amount to offer, more than most other strategy games I've played on mobile. There's options and commands to click everywhere to really make your empire your own. There's land to conquer, armies to build, and people to destroy. Also, this game has spies in it, which is my go to thing in any game that has them.

The only downsides I have with it is not watching the battles take place. But there is a cool "simulate battle" which shows the matchups between troops and junk, still no battle scene, but neat nonetheless. The other is you can't choose where you want to place your buildings. Which is kinda dumb. But the art style is really pretty, which sort of makes up for it.
So if you want, go download it yourself and see how you like it.

Pssst.... If you do like it, you can join my alliance and we can rule the world!! (we'll try at least lol) it's called the BulletClub by the way lol [HASHTAG]#toosweet[/HASHTAG]

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I'll give it a looksy! Hopefully hopefully it's got an android version.

Last edited: