Imagine this situation!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Santino vs Cesaro at NoC. Santino reverses Cesaro's finisher and hits his move combination. As he nails the jumping headbutt, he signals for the Cobra... but it's nowhere to be found! What's that? At the top of the stage... THE COBRA COMES OUT! He runs down to the ring, acting like he's ready to help Santino win, when he strikes with the Cobra on his master! The Cobra pulls Cesaro's body over Santino, and Cesaro gets the 3 count and wins! Santino is devastated ... They have a year long feud before WWE realized how Blue they are... And fire Santino.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Cobras are dangerous, they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a WWE ring.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Tidus said:
I refuse to even imagine that.

Come on... They could have someone "be the Cobra"

Jose Tortilla said:
The Cobra is a sock, he can't walk.

You don't get the sarcasm, do you! Unless they have someone in a black body suit and have him wear The Cobra...

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
I expect better sandow..... Be our intellectual savior!

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Leaping Lanny Poffo said:
I expect better sandow..... Be our intellectual savior!

I'm just stooping down to your level.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Damien Sandow said:
You don't get the sarcasm, do you! Unless they have someone in a black body suit and have him wear The Cobra...

If that's the case, it should be moved to the locker room.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
If that's the case, it should be moved to the locker room.

If you say so :pity:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
You don't think it's going to end in a similar way? I can already see Santino going to hit Cesaro with the Cobra and then hitting himself in the face. :facepalm:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Damien Sandow said:
Santino vs Cesaro at NoC. Santino reverses Cesaro's finisher and hits his move combination. As he nails the jumping headbutt, he signals for the Cobra... but it's nowhere to be found! What's that? At the top of the stage... THE COBRA COMES OUT! He runs down to the ring, acting like he's ready to help Santino win, when he strikes with the Cobra on his master! The Cobra pulls Cesaro's body over Santino, and Cesaro gets the 3 count and wins! Santino is devastated ... They have a year long feud before WWE realized how Blue they are... And fire Santino.

Are you tripping on acid? Keep santino off my PPV listing. Cesaro vs Rhodes would make me much happier. Get the looks out of the way, and have Rhodes go all USA on Cesaro.